Projekt školskog kurikuluma “Sigurnost djece na internetu” prepoznat je i na globalnoj razini. Zbog izuzetne kreativnosti, suradnje, motiviranosti i inovativnosti svih 5 škola partnera na projektu postale su Microsoftove ogledne škole (showcase schools).
Ovo je tekst koji je poslan u mail:
Congratulations to the school community of Primary school “Popovaca” on your recognition as a Microsoft Showcase School for 2014-2015 (November, 2014 to 2015).
You are joining an exclusive group of schools across the world who are recognized innovators of leading and learning. With limited spaces and high interest, the 2014-2015 Showcase Schools represent the very best practice in learning transformation.
As a Microsoft Showcase School, engagement means:
- Recognition as a leader in educational transformation
- Collaboration opportunities with other leaders from around the world
- Invitations to local and regional events
- Professional learning opportunities for leadership teams
- IT Academy membership
- Steelcase furniture special pricing
Attached in the email you will find:
- A email template you can use to share this exciting new with your local community
- Showcase Schools profile to complete and return
- Dates for the Virtual University sessions we will be running over the next nine months.
Again, CONGRATULATIONS on your selection as a Microsoft Showcase School. On behalf of the worldwide Microsoft in Education team, we are excited to be a part of your journey in creating an environment that fosters 21st century learning and innovative teaching practices
Mark Sparvell, Microsoft Corporation Worldwide School Audience Lead
Mary Meucci, Microsoft Corporation Worldwide School Audience Program Manager
Uz ovu lijepu vijest također smo dobili infroamciju da je učitelj Darko Rakić postao Microsoft Inovative Education Expert.